Private Client Tax Manager, Leatherhead
A fantastic opportunity for to join an international firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors in Leatherhead.
This is an excellent career move for an experienced Private Client professional at Manager or Senior Manager level where you will develop your career in an award-winning, modern and highly prestigious firm.
This is a newly created role due to client wins and the work will consist of:
- UK tax advisory and tax compliance services to UK and non UK domiciled individuals
- UK and International tax planning and advisory services
- Support the personal and technical development of the team which includes Qualified CTA’s and some active CTA and ATT studiers
You will ideally be a CTA Qualified Tax professional with experience of working with complex UK and Non Domicilied HNW clients looking for a progressive Management role in an award winning firm.
- Review the tax returns prepared by team and provide technical input on these
- Identify opportunities for restructuring clients’ tax affairs and liaise with Partner or the client
- Provide specialist tax advisory service to clients including; advice on tax efficient wealth structures; advising on the use of Trusts including offshore trust and administration: the use of structured relief (EIS/VCTs); advising on business succession and exit planning : dealing with complex tax enquiries and investigations, domicile issues
- Liaison with HMRC on tax investigations
Salary and Benefits
The firm offers highly competitive salary and benefits to include:
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and financial recruitment agency acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.