Are you an ambitious ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant who is interested in making a strategic career move to further your career in a progressive and growing firm of Chartered Accountants?
If yes, our client will welcome you and create an exciting role in their firm. You will be a client facing Accountant who enjoys a mixed role offering both a full accounting and audit service to your Client Portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting your clients to offer them the best possible advice both at Year End and also through out their accounting year
- Statutory accounts preparation for a huge range of clients, some with a significant annual turnover
- Planning and review of Audit and relevant findings
- Overseeing the compliance work and some supervision of more junior staff including active ACA and ACCA studiers
The role will be an exciting one for you if:
- You are an ambitious ACA or ACCA Qualified (although applications will also be welcome from non-studiers or senior part qualified candidates)
- You are looking to engineer a career with huge potential over the coming years
- You enjoy a mixed role with a good balance of both Audit and Accounting work
Your rewards will be:
- An exciting long term career opportunity with excellent promotion prospects.
- Ongoing training to maximise your career potential
- A very competitive benefits package
The salary band of £40,000 to £45,000 - has been set by Fletcher George as a guide and will vary according to Qualification and relevant Accounting, Audit and review experience.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter, acting as an employment agency. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area. We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.