Qualified Accountant, Sutton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Qualified Accountant to join a dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants based in Sutton. The firm are well established with multiple partners and have an excellent reputation in the local area.
There is enormous scope to develop in this role. It will suit candidates seeking increased autonomy and close relationships with a broad range of clients, and will comprise of the following:
- 20% audit (including on site work)
- 80% statutory accounts preparation and project work.
- You will also work very closely with the tax team.
Skills and Experience
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with some post qualification experience.
- Recent practical audit and accounting experience.
- Technically up to date.
- You will be an ambitious individual aiming to be part of a professional firm.
- You will enjoy working in a small team environment.
Salary and Benefits
The salary will be competitive and based on relevant experience.
This position is based in the Sutton area of Surrey and is commutable from Kingston, Epsom, Croydon and and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George provides a Financial Recruitment service acting as both an employment business and agency. We welcome all relevant applications to the above role however due to the volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.