Qualified Accountant, Kingston Upon Thames, Flexi working
Our client is an independent and forward-thinking firm of Accountants based in Kingston Upon Thames who specialise in Accounting and Tax services for Owner Managed Businesses across a wide range of industries.
The firm embrace the latest IT systems, are forward thinking, and are extremely proactive in offering accounting and tax services to their clients.
- You will work as a Client Accountant and will report directly to the partners.
- Regular and extensive client liaison.
- Involvement in the onboarding of new clients.
- Preparation of statutory accounts of limited companies.
- Preparation of Management Accounts on a quarterly and monthly basis for certain clients.
- Preparation of Director's Personal Tax Returns and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Regular liaison with HMRC and dealing with correspondence and be compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Supervising the work of more junior team members who are active studiers.
Knowledge and Experience
- You will enjoy working in a small team environment.
- You will have a good eye for detail and be able to confidently liaise with your clients.
- You will be either be an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant or the equivalent, with strong relevant experience of managing a portfolio gained in a firm of accountants.
- You will be conversant with Cloud Accounting systems.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is dependent on the individual and Fletcher George offer a guideline of £40,000 to £47,000.
- Flexible working.
The position is based in Kingston Upon Thames and is commutable from Richmond, Twickenham, Leatherhead, Epsom and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.