Senior Accountant required by a leading Surrey firm of Chartered Accountants. Flexible working offered.
Our client can offer an Accountant who enjoys working in an autonomous environment a great opportunity to work in a professional environment with great rewards. No stress of a London commute. The role will be based in a fabulous setting and you will be rewarded with an excellent package.
What is on offer?
- Client portfolio is extremely interesting and many of the clients are growing and highly successful Owner managed Businesses
- Professional working environment which is collaborative and allows individuals to take control and really enjoy their role
- Fantastic offices and benefits to include this non exhaustive list: car space; lovely offices, paid annual professional subscriptions,flexible working hours
Whom is the client considering for this role?
- You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant or Qualified by Experience
- You will be comfortable preparing Financial Statements and Management Accounts – both monthly and quarterly reporting
- You will be experienced to review the work of the more junior team members and be supportive of their career journey as they complete their own studies.
- You may well be stepping out of London looking to work closer to home or perhaps you have recently Qualified and you are looking for the next career step.
- Your portfolio of clients enjoy a close relationship with their accountants – so it is imperative that you enjoy building relationships
The salary band of £38,000 - £45,000 is a guide and is dependent on relevant experience.
The role is commutable with ease from Woking, Cobham and Weybridge, Leatherhead and surrounding area
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hours time frame.