Senior Accountant Epsom
Our client, a well-established, multi partner firm of Accountants in Epsom are seeking a qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant to join the firm to play a key role within their Audit & Accounts team.
This is a mixed role, and it is envisaged that the duties will be split 40/60 between Audit and Accounting work and report directly to Senior Management and the Partners.
- You will effectively develop and deliver value added services to a portfolio of clients including Corporate Owner Managed Businesses and additionally some Not-for-profit Organisations and Professional Partnerships
- Manage a diverse range of audit clients across a variety of sectors with turnovers ranging from just within the Audit threshold to Groups with a significant turnover.
- Manage corporate clients which fall outside the audit threshold including working with accounts preparation, review of management accounts, cash flow forecasting and other ad hoc project accounting work.
- You will closely liaise with the firm's tax department and deal with tax computations and corporation tax issues.
- Assist in managing of a small team of part qualified and trainee accountants.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable working with clients outside the office as well as the ability to forge good relationships internally.
- A confident self-starter with the ability to work independently.
The role is easily commutable from Leatherhead, Epsom and Sutton areas. The office has excellent links to public transport.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and a highly motivated team of professionals and enjoy benefits which include a company pension scheme and some flexible working. The salary will depend on the individual's qualifications and relevant post qual experience so the banding we are setting is £40,000 to £50,000
Fletcher George will respond to relevant candidates with 48 hours.