Senior Accountant, Kingston. An independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Kingston are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant for a new role within their business, which has great potential for career progression over the next 3 to 5 year period.
- The firm are client facing and have a diverse client base located primarily in Surrey.
- The firm operates with professional and modern technology and a embraces a flexible and respectful working environment.
The Role of Senior Accountant:
- This is a critical hire for the business, as it is a newly created role and will be a client facing.
- You will be preparing statutory accounts and working closely with the team.
- You will be the first point of contact for the accounts work of the small team.
- There will be some audit review work within the portfolio, although this will not be a primary part of the role.
- A great choice for a client facing Qualified Accountant who has up to date Accounting and Audit skills and enjoys supporting more junior team members to review their work.
- The ideal candidate will be either a newly Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant or will have some post qualifying experience.
- You will be tech-savvy and comfortable with year end statutory accounts preparation as well as the review of work and supervision of more junior team members.
- This role is really suited to that of a future General Practitioner who enjoys working with a diverse range of industries to include owner-managed businesses, private clients, charities and LLPs and has good accounting FRS102 and 105, as well as up to date Audit skills
- Genuine and honest career progression
- Flexible working practices where necessary
Commutable from across Richmond, Twickenham, Epsom, SW London and the surrounding areas
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.