Senior Manager/Associate Reading.
An independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Reading area are looking to recruit a Senior Client Manager for a new role within their business, which has huge potential for career progression.
- The firm have grown significantly over the last few years and are now poised for further growth and this role is testament to the firm’s commitment to their ambitious plans.
- The firm is one which works closely with growing entrepreneurial privately owned businesses – supporting them with plenty of interaction and offering both accounting and tax support
- The firm is an ACA and ACCA training firm and uses modern technology and embraces a flexible and respectful working environment.
The Role of Client Manager:
- This is a critical hire for the business, as it is a newly created role and will be a client facing role with lots of scope for future progression which can be discussed during the interview process.
- You will be preparing statutory accounts and working closely with the team and the client portfolio..
- Meeting clients regularly via Teams or face to face and offering the client accounting and tax advice
- A great choice for a client facing Qualified Accountant who has up to date Accounting experience and who enjoys the challenge of not only leading a team however also building a larger network and winning new business.
- The ideal candidate will be either a Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent accountant with some years of post qualifying experience. Private/personal and Corporate tax experience will be hugely advantageous and the role can be built around this level of expertise so the firm will be keen to hear from you if you have the ATT or CTA Qualification
- You will be tech-savvy and adapt with working with Xero and comfortable with year end preparation as well as the review of work and supervision of more junior team members.
- This role is really suited to that of a future General Practitioner who enjoys working with a diverse range of industries to include owner-managed businesses, private clients,and LLPs and has good accounting FRS102 and 105, as well as up to date Tax skills
- Genuine and honest career progression
- Car Parking
- Flexible working practices
Commutable from the borders of Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Reading, Wokingham, Ascot and the surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an Employment Agency. We aim to respond to all relevant enquiries within 48 hours.