Senior Accounts & Tax Manager, Reading
Working for a dynamic and fast-growing firm of Chartered Accountants this is a varied role with progression opportunities for a Senior Accounts & Tax Manager.
- Provide a range of services to your own portfolio of clients including preparation of accounts, preparation of corporation and personal tax return
- Carrying out analytical reviews for clients and conduct client review meetings to assist clients to interpret and making sense of their financial data
- Managing a small team, ensuring prompt delivery of work accurately and on budget in line with our customer guarantees
- Management, development and coaching of junior staff within your team
- Initial file reviews for your team prior to being reviewed by the Client Services Director
We welcome applications from ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountants with at least 3 years of experience gained in Practice. You will enjoy a client-facing role where you can work autonomously delivering excellent service to a wide range of clients.
You will have excellent technical knowledge of current Financial Reporting Standards and a strong knowledge of accounting/tax systems; specifically, Xero would be an advantage.
The salary band of £45,000-£55,000 has been set as a guide and is accompanied by an excellent benefits package.
Based in the Reading area the role is commutable from Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency to source suitable candidates for the above role.