Senior International Tax Manager, Sutton
A leading International Tax, Audit and Advisory firm have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Senior Corporate Tax advisory expert to join their management team.
The firm really values its staff and rewards them with an excellent package and a superb working environment that is flexible and modern in its approach.
It is a great opportunity with plenty of scope for an individual with expertise in International taxes, supporting the portfolio of listed and international businesses in meeting their global tax advisory needs. The role can be built around you as a candidate and will definitely offer varied experience to cover a range of corporate tax expertise.
Role & Responsibilities
As the Corporate Tax Advisory Senior Manager, you will join a rapidly expanding successful team and continue the development of the tax advisory business while delivering technical excellence to clients which include larger Groups based both in the UK and Internationally.
You will enjoy continued career development with the opportunity to progress as part of the expansion of the wider tax advisory practice.
- You will be the main point of contact and have strong relationships on a portfolio of tax advisory clients and be responsible for all engagement aspects, including negotiating scopes, agreeing fees, delivering high-quality advice and ensuring appropriate risk management whilst ensuring that clients are fully satisfied by the service and support that they receive.
- You will lead on the provision of tax advisory services to domestic and international clients and successfully deliver complex tax advisory assignments whilst maintaining and enhancing the strong risk management and high technical quality environment.
- Manage junior team members whilst proactively guiding and supporting their development.
- Coordinate and project manage multiple teams which including the corporate tax team and other service lines, as well as global teams within the network.
- Identify new business development opportunities working across the firm’s different service lines.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- ACA or CTA qualified (or the equivalent) with broad and strong technical tax knowledge and supporting international clients in meeting their global tax advisory needs.
- Experience leading on the provision of tax advisory services to a portfolio of clients, with responsibility for successfully delivering complex tax advisory assignments.
- You will have experience of being the main day to day point of contact on a portfolio of tax advisory clients.
- Have expertise in international tax issues and how they impact UK companies.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and client handling skills and be skilled at developing new client contacts and contacts in the wider market.
- Experience in identifying and converting opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines.
- You will have strong project management skills, with a track record of leading teams on complex assignments.
- Experience in either the real estate or infrastructure sector would be desirable, but not essential.
Salary and benefits
You will enjoy a healthy work-life balance in a forward-thinking firm that rewards their staff well with an extensive benefits package to include but not limited to:
- Generous Pension and holiday allowance
- Ongoing CPD
- Private Healthcare
- Life Cover and Income Protection
The role is based in Sutton, in a good location for drivers and also for transport links and is commutable from Leatherhead, Kingston, Croydon, Redhill, SW London and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.