Senior Manager (Corporate Finance and Audit and Assurance)
Our client is a leading international firm of accountants based in Leatherhead, Surrey, who enjoy a hugely diverse client base. The partners wish to recruit a Senior Manager for a new role, who will work very closely with both themselves and the senior leadership team.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients ranging from SMEs to medium-sized and complex multi-national Groups, including some organisations in the not-for-profit sector. The role will include:
- Corporate Finance and transactional services alongside some Audit and assurance work.
- Offering advice to clients on buying, selling, restructuring and refinancing their businesses.
- Offering valuation support with relevant business analysis and due diligence achieved.
- Forensic accounting to include divorce support.
- Managing a portfolio of audit clients and delivery of financial statements.
Ideal Profile and Experience
- You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA or equivalent accountant with a number of years post qualification experience.
- You will have strong audit and corporate finance experience to include working in a senior role within an audit team, due diligence work, valuations, forensics accounting as well as fulfilling the statutory compliance parts of the role.
- Supervision of a team and you will be used to extensive and meaningful liaison with partners and clients.
- Expert in UK GAAP, IFRS102, IFRS, and be up-to-date with all technological advances.
This is truly an excellent opportunity if you would like to progress in a transactional and advisory role within a fantastic firm of international advisors. There is no current glass ceiling for your Career progression.
Salary and Benefits
A fantastic package:
- £70,000 to £80,000
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Car parking
- Flexi working
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
You will be based in offices in Leatherhead, Surrey must have the ability / mobility to travel to meet with clients based in London.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment agency and will respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale.