Senior Manager with real future potential
Are you an experienced Senior Manager who would be motivated to now take a huge and exciting career step?
Perhaps you are not actively looking in the local job market however have started to think seriously about a strategic long term career plan? If this is you and you wish to achieve a faster track to become a key part of the Senior Management team you may be the person our client is keen to be meeting with.
About the firm and the Offering
An independent firm of chartered accountants and would be keen to speak to you as a practice professional who is interested to hear more about the role with huge career potential. The role has been brought about by proactive retirement strategy planning and will form a critical hire for this firm. This reputable firm punches above its weight and has developed to offer audit account services, outsourcing, corporate and private client services to its client base.
You will have a highly autonomous role
- to develop good internal relationships with the existing senior management team to take the business to its next level
- to take full ownership of an established client portfolio to offer a range of accounting and tax services
- to prepare statutory accounts and review of the team’s work ready for partner sign off
- to deal with some of the more complex corporate tax work
- to offer a comprehensive advisory service especially with regards to ad hoc projects such as business sales, directors’ remuneration
- to consider the flexible nature of the role as the firm have a significant number of audit clients and the role can be modelled to include/not to include audit as you would be your preference
As an ideal candidate
You will have the desire to work in a small medium sized accountancy firm and you will have a strong technical accounting and tax skills and wish to develop your career to the next steps making this your final career move.
You will enjoy developing the team which includes qualified accountants and active studies and be motivated to develop excellent business relationships with current and new clients as well as local law firms and to attend networking events.
Package for you
Salary will be competitive for this level in the Surrey market package will include CPD training, 25 days holiday, laptop, flexible working a private car park space.
The salary stated on this advertisement must be considered as been set by Fletcher George as your personal expectations will be considered on an individual basis.
The client is ready to interview in September and ready to hire however they will be patient if you have holiday plans and an extensive notice period; for them it is about finding the right hire for the long term. So please do get in touch for an initial conversation.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist and acting as an agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond to all successful applications within 48 hours.