Senior Manager - Business Services – with huge career potential competitive salary plus hybrid working, super package and parking
Our client is looking for a Senior ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant who has a number of years Post Qualification Experience. The Practice is a multi sited firm of Chartered Accountants whose clients include plenty of interesting Owner Managed Businesses and Groups, some with International interests and others who are based here in the UK.
The role of Senior Manager will be to supervise a team (many of whom are Qualified, active studying ACA, ACCA and AAT and also Qualified By Experience) and you will be responsible for a range of duties to ensure the smooth running of the Business Services team:
- Work closely with the team to review work and assist in the personal development of each individual within the team
- Prepare and review management accounts including overseeing some book keeping work done by the team
- Prepare and review statutory accounts
- Regular client liaison both for annual statutory reporting and for the many clients who outsource their finance function to the firm and need plenty of regular support to include quarterly management information on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Be happy to meet with clients via Zoom/Teams and at times onsite
- Be involved in the recruitment and training of staff including annual appraisals
About you - You will be fully conversant with all relevant statutory requirements. You will have gained your accounting experience working in Practice with both sizeable clients as well as some smaller growing businesses who outsource their finance team. You will be comfortable to supervise more junior team members and appraise their work in addition to liaising directly with clients and working closely with Partners across various offices.
Location and package - The role is based in Guildford and is commutable from Epsom, Leatherhead, Horsham, Dorking, Farnborough, Cranleigh and surrounding areas
The role is based in great offices which are close to the station and an excellent corporate benefits package is offered for this Senior Manager position.
Package include paid for parking, health insurance, hybrid working – flexi time.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48-hour time scale.