Senior Manager – career progression, hybrid working
Our client can offer a Senior Accountant who has good supervisory/management experience working in Business Services / Outsourcing a truly excellent career opportunity. You will be leading a growing Outsourcing team and will work with a high degree of autonomy to report to Partner level. There will be real scope to progress upwards to the next level as this is a progressive firm who are achieving significant growth plans.
What is on offer?
- Client portfolio is diverse and the clients are a mix of UK based as well as a significant number of Groups as well as some larger Owner Managed Businesses.
- Working environment which allows for home/hybrid working
- Modern office space: car space; a great pension offering; 25 days holiday
What will the role of Senior Manager include?
- You will be responsible for an interesting and diverse Portfolio of clients to include entrepreneurial owner managed businesses
- Representing the Business Services/ Outsourcing offering to new clients and also responsible for cross selling with existing clients
- The review of the preparation of Financial Statements and Quarterly Management Accounts and overseeing the Book keeping team including adhoc projects as required by clients
Whom is the client considering for this role?
- You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant who is able to demonstrate a strong relevant track record and will be able to show you have strong supervisory skills
- You will have experience of being responsible for managing a Client Portfolio, managing a growing team of a significant size, have experience of up-to-date accounting legislation to include FRS102 and FRS105
- You will enjoy building new client relationships and attend regular networking events.
The salary band is dependent on the individual candidate and is dependent on relevant experience both from a technical perspective as well as the relevant people management skills required. Career next steps can be discussed at interview stage.
The role is commutable along the A3/A24 – Guildford, Woking,Horsham, Leatherhead and surrounding areas closeby.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.