Senior Part Qualified Accountant Cobham £37,000 to £42,000
The firm is really modern and forward-thinking – they have great staff retention and are a pleasure to work with – having experienced a strong number of recent client wins they are looking to grow with an additional hire as an Accounts Manager who could be a newly qualified, or late-stage studier and really enjoys year-end accounts work.
The role of Accounts Manager is a newly created role for a Senior Part Qualified Accountant to work closely with the Audit and Accounts team to prepare and finalise year-end statutory accounts preparation.
- Prepare year-end accounts
- No Audit work
- Work closely with the relevant Partner to ensure accounts are submitted in a timely manner
- Enjoy being part of a wider team and also provide support for more junior team members
- Regular liaison with clients to ensure all queries are handled well
- Close liaison with the Audit team and also the Business Services team so some management accounts can form part of the role if you wish to develop this skill set in addition to year end reporting
What is on Offer
- Study Package if required to complete ACCA/ACA Qualification
- Hybrid working
- Car parking
Based in Cobham the role is commutable from Kingston, Leatherhead, Woking, Epsom and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to appropriate candidates within 48 hours.