Management Accountant, Redhill
Our client, a well-established privately owned business has been very successful with their focused growth strategy during 20/21. As a result, they are seeking a Management Accountant, to be based in their Head Office in Redhill.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will join a professional and very busy department within a commercial and successful multi-sited organisation. The company continue to open new sites in line with a focused growth strategy.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will work closely with the Head of Finance on a number of projects, with a particular focus on developing the finance team’s proficiency in the use of NetSuite.
- You will be responsible for the timely completion of financial and management reporting for certain sites within the group.
- Cashflow forecasting and Cost analysis with relevant reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget of the overall Group & consolidation, including periodic re-forecasts.
- You will provide finance and other reports as required for quarterly board meetings.
- You will review all finance policies & internal control procedures – with a focus on NetSuite.
- You will devise and implement/automate new financial reports.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- You will be an ambitious individual who enjoys working with plenty of autonomy in an Owner Managed Business as opposed to a large household name.
- You are a Qualified ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience.
- It is essential that you have some experience of NetSuite and have strong IT skills.
- The salary band of £42,000 - £43,000 is a guide set by Fletcher George is and is dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working.
- You will be working in an environment that has created an excellent team culture with a low staff turnover.
The Management Accountant position is in the Redhill area of Surrey and is commutable from Dorking, Reigate, Leatherhead and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency and aims to respond to all successful applicants within a 48 hour time frame.