Tax Manager (Private Client) Redhill.
Our client is an independent and successful firm of Tax Advisors based in Redhill, Surrey. The firm manage several hundred High Net Worth (HNW) private clients and Owner Managed Businesses. They have established a niche for themselves servicing law firms and similar businesses, dealing with Partnership and Corporate Tax issues in the UK and overseas.
All the Partners in the firm have trained and worked in large firms and now enjoy providing a high service level working as part of a small and expert team.
Due to their continued success, the Partners have created an exciting new career opportunity for an experienced and qualified Chartered Tax Advisor to join them as a Private Client Tax Manager
The role offers huge scope for genuine career development and progression to partner for the right candidate.
- You enjoy working with autonomy and managing your own portfolio of clients and advise on:
- HNWI's, income tax.
- Non domiciled.
- Capital gains and inheritance tax.
- You will work with trust and estates on tax planning.
- You will win new clients and onboard them to ensure a premium service.
- Carry out extensive client liaison and retain close client relationships.
- Identify Tax Planning opportunities with a range of Private Clients.
- Compliance with some advisory work.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated team player who has a flexible approach to work.
- Applications will be welcome from Qualified CTA / ATT/ STEP / ACA.
- Strong Tax technical expertise is required.
- The successful applicant will have Private Client experience at a Senior level.
- You may currently be working as a Tax Manager or Supervisor with a Private Client bias.
Salary and Benefits
- You will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package to include home working and flexi working when required.
- Part time working will be considered.
- Attractive work location and entrepreneurial environment.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Opportunity for progression to partnership for the right candidate.
This role is based in Redhill, surrey and is commutable from Dorking, Sutton, Leatherhead, and Reigate
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment agency and welcomes all relevant applications to the above role. We aim to be in contact with candidates with the relevant experience within a 48-hour period.