Senior Tax Manager - Flexible Working
Senior Tax Manager, Wimbledon. A multi partner firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors based in Wimbledon are now actively looking to appoint a Senior Tax Manager for a business critical hire within their practice.
The firm are a progressive business who are Audit registered and have a very defined tax offering. They have a strong senior leadership team and utilise modern working practices.
The client base is unusually diverse and includes high net worth individuals; Trust and Estates; directors of owner managed businesses across a wide range of industries to include property, leisure and many more; LLPs and national Charities.
Key Responsibilities of the role
The role of Senior Tax Manager will be one with significant autonomy and this role and person will be critical in further shaping the way forward for the existing tax team to include managing UK tax affairs for both non-domiciled individuals and those who are UK residents and will include the following:
- Working closely with high net worth individuals to ensure effective tax planning as well as adherence to all relevant complex tax compliance work.
- Inheritance and Estate Tax Planning.
- Corporate tax affairs for owner managed businesses
- Developing the Tax team and the client base in line with the vision for the firm – so plenty of new client liaison as well as developing strong and meaningful relationships with the existing clients.
Knowledge and Experience
- The firm welcomes candidates from the Top 50, the Top 100 and independent firms with a defined tax offering
- The ideal candidate will have a high level of Tax expertise with strong private client/personal tax exposure to include both complex compliance work and advisory work. As the role will include some corporate tax work this exposure will be ideal.
- Ideally an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with the CTA and or TEP qualification
- The Partners are keen to interview Tax professionals who have clear potential and ambition to develop their career further than the role and shape their future.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent basic salary of £55,000 to £75,000 per annum commensurate with Central London.
- The banding of salary is dependent on relevant experience qualifications and career aspirations.
- The firm offer a range of benefits to include flexible working,
- Guaranteed work/life balance,
The role is commutable from Wimbledon, Sutton, Clapham, Croydon, Epsom and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within a 48 hours time frame.