Tax Manager, Surrey (Corporate Bias). Full time / Part Time / Flexible Working
Our client, a Surrey based firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join them in either a full time or part time capacity, with some flexible working.
The firm have an impressive client base and work with a wide range of clients across London and the South East including Limited Companies, Groups and Partnerships, as well as some businesses with International interests.
You will take responsibility for a portfolio of clients and work with a high degree of autonomy reporting directly into the Partners of the firm, working very closely with your counterpart in the Audit and Accounts team, and will include the following -
- Both compliance work as well as some advisory work. The Accounts team will prepare the first Corporation Draft and you will be responsible for the more complex compliance work.
- You will also be involved in business development as you continue to develop the corporate tax offering.
- You will be heavily involved in all areas of Corporate Tax to include Employment Tax, VAT, Directors and Employees Remuneration Schemes, including share option schemes, and identifying tax planning opportunities, including when companies are making acquisitions or preparing for sale.
- The reporting line is directly into a Tax Partner and so the role has lots of scope to progress for the right person.
Desired Skills & Experience
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant who has more recently transferred into Tax and have identified you wish to forge your career in Tax or a Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA).
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and to forge strong relationships.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a firm of accountants in a Tax role with a Corporate bias, however a mixed Corporate and Private Client experience will be welcomed.
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent basic salary which will depend on your relevant experience.
- The firm actively invite Tax Managers who are looking for either a full-time or part-time role to apply and offer some flexi working.
- Great Pension
- CTA study support (if required)
- Paid for subscriptions,
- Car parking
This role is based in Surrey and is commutable from Leatherhead, Kingston, Surbiton, Weybridge and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.