Tax Manager, Weybridge
Our client, a reputable and independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors based in Surrey are looking in the local area for a Corporate Tax Senior/ Manager. The firm has a proven track record working with both private and corporate clients, many of whom have international exposure / business interests.
There is a real opportunity to develop in this role for the right person. You will work closely with the partners and be supported within a highly expert tax department.
Initially it is envisaged that the Tax Manager will assume the responsibility of a Portfolio with a UK bias, although there is plenty of scope to get involved with International clients.
Ultimately, the Tax Manager will offer a full compliance and planning service to the client portfolio, of both UK and non-UK clients and will primarily cover Corporate Client work.
A range of the work will include:
- UK and International tax planning.
- Complex returns including Capital Gains.
- Tax efficient remuneration schemes.
- Cross selling with the firm to identify new opportunities.
- Working very closely with the Audit and Accounts team.
Skills and Experience
- We are looking for an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant who is seeking their first pure Tax role (although some Portfolio Management experience will be required) OR
- A qualified ATT/CTA professional perhaps seeking a more interesting portfolio of clients.
- The role would suit an individual who is looking to work for a reputable independent firm in Surrey. Perhaps you need a move away from London or to get out of a larger firm to have a more autonomous role with the chance of real progression.
Salary and Benefits
- £45-£60k dependent on skills and experience
- Pension scheme
The firm is based in Weybridge and is easily commutable along the A3 from Weybridge, Woking, Addlestone, Leatherhead, Hampton, Esher and Kingston areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. We welcome all applications and aim to respond to relevant applications within a 48 hour time-scale.