Tax Manager Crawley (with home working)
Excellent opportunity to work in a leading regional firm to assist in the development of their tax offering.
The firm are privately owned and operate from multiple sites.
They have a highly respected tax team that specialises in managing both corporate and private clients.
The role will have a strong bias towards corporate tax although a good exposure to personal/private client tax work will be advantageous.
- Complex compliance work and review of corporation tax returns
- Advising directors of Owner Managed Businesses on remuneration; planning for future succession within the business; capital gains mitigation
- Advising on corporate restructuring including shareholder and staff incentive schemes.
- Advising on investor reliefs such as SEIS/EIS.
- Advising clients on inheritance tax planning.
- Extensive client exposure and involvement in new client wins.
- Career progression
- Friendly and professional work environment offering a good life balance
- Some work from home as well as in the office.
- Full study support if required to complete CTA
- Competitive remuneration package including comprehensive benefits
A salary guide of £50,000 - £55,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.