Tax Manager, Godalming - Competitive Salary & Benefits with Flexible working
An award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisers which has seen tremendous growth in recent years, has an exciting opening for a talented Tax Manager. The successful applicant will be joining a forward-thinking, progressive office with a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for a talented CTA, ACA or ACCA Qualified Tax Manager to become involved in a diverse and interesting client portfolio whilst assisting in the growth of the client base.
The Tax Manager Role
You will provide a range of tax services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing businesses to large corporate entities from all industries including:
- Handling and/or managing the tax compliance process (corporate and personal)
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries
- Communicating with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met and overseeing client portfolios to ensure HMRC deadlines are met
- Tax advisory services will also be an important part of the role and assisting the partners in delivery of advisory projects
- You will have the opportunity to mentor and manage a team as well as prospect to grow the team further
The firm are looking for dynamic individuals who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table, whilst being respectful of others.
- You will be CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified (or the equivalent) with several years of tax experience
- As the clients come from multiple industries, exposure to multiple sectors would be an advantage
- You will have a collaborative outlook with a process mindset
Salary and Benefits
A Competitive Salary is on offer with an extensive benefit package which includes:
• Life Assurance
• Wellbeing Support and Employee Assistance
• Enhanced Parental and Family Leave
• Flexible working
• Professional Subscription reimbursement
• Career Coaching and more...
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability and will be prompt to make contact within 48-hours where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based accountancy and finance recruitment agency, acting as an employment agency. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon or John Lewis vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure that they mention you when they register.