Trust Accountant, Leatherhead
A successful international firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers have a fantastic opportunity for a Trust Accountant, preferably ACA, ACCA, CTA or STEP qualified, or qualified by experience, to work in their Trust and Wealth Services Department.
The firm specialise in personal and corporate taxation and financial advice to international groups and private individuals from their offices in London and Surrey.
The day to day work of the Trust Accountant will involve a wide range of accounting skills including:
- The preparation of trust accounts and trust tax returns for UK and non UK trusts and estates.
- The administration of these trusts, including liaison with trustees and other advisors.
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns for UK and offshore trusts, charities, estates and high net worth individuals.
- Preparation of tax pool computations for offshore trusts
- Administration of trusts, charities and estates.
- Preparation of trust and individual inheritance tax returns.
- You will possess a combination of strong trust accounting skills and sound onshore and offshore trust tax knowledge
- You will be able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis
- Extensive experience in trust accounting and all aspects of trust taxation
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to delegate to and supervise junior staff
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment.
- Good IT skills and receptive to technology changes
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
- Based in stunning offices which are close to mainline stations and an excellent corporate benefits package is offered for this Trust Accountant position
The role is based in Leatherhead, Surrey and is commutable from Guildford, Woking, Epsom, Kingston, Dorking and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.