VAT Director, City of London
A highly regarded International firm of Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors are keen to make a long-term, strategic hire of a VAT Director to drive forward the firm’s VAT offering.
The firm have an excellent Tax offering, and have won a number of awards, demonstrating their level of expertise across a huge range of client sectors.
The VAT Director will:
- advise on both UK and International VAT liabilities.
- lead complex Advisory assignments.
- lead a small, niche team of VAT / Indirect Tax experts.
- develop close internal relationships at Partner level to advise on technical related matters.
- work with a diverse range of clients across a number of industries to include Financial Services, Property, Import & Export and Retail – all which need VAT advisory expertise.
- work on your own initiative to drive forward the VAT offering of the firm.
Knowledge and Experience:
- You will be ACA and / or CTA Qualified (VAT Route).
- You will have a track record of VAT advisory work over a number of years.
- You may currently be working in the Big 4, Top 10, Top 20 or a niche Tax Advisory Boutique firm.
The VAT Director will be based in Central London / City offices, (some flexible working will exist).
Salary / Package:
A competitive salary and superb benefits package is offered, which includes:
- Life Assurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working.
- Recruitment and client introductory bonuses.
- And much more!
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist, working as an employment agency. We aim to respond to all successful applications within a 48 hour time scale